We offer wellbeing services, effleurements and perfect control of energy. We are grateful to all our guests for considering the following rules during their Majestic visit:
- During all our services, we recommend a controlled pleasure, and no exception shall be made. The goal of the Majestic massage is not the “sexual discharge”.
- Thank you for not asking any sexual service during the massage.
- The masseuses or the masseurs shall not be completely naked but in a comfortable, sensual outfit.
- Massage shall be made upon all areas of the body except for genitals, in order to engender a complex experience of pleasure throughout the body, not only in the intimate area.
- There is absolutely no mutual massage to be performed between the guest and the masseuse/masseur. We recommend a passive attitude to ensure all the benefits of the massage.
- Our masseuses act under a strict professional deontology. Please adopt a proper behavior and language.
- We disclaim any relation between our services and any therapeutic technique, whether kinaesthetic or medical.
- Should the above rules be disobeyed, the session will be stopped immediately and no reimbursement will be made.
Rules for a perfect hygiene
- Our masseuses respect a perfect hygiene, they take thorough showers between the sessions.
Bed clothes and towels are changed after each session and the bathroom is neatly cleaned.
- For your comfort we provide all necessary stuff: toilet tissues, slippers, organic shower gel and shampoo, soap, comb.
- All guests are required a complete body shampooing before all services, for hygiene reason and in respect for the masseuse.
- You may also take a shower after the massage, even if part of the oil would be good for the skin, as our oil is a mix of non smelling sweet almond, jojoba, avocado oils, which are skin nourishing.
- The session duration is attentively respected. If you choose a one hour and a half session, for instance, you will literally enjoy the massage for one hour and a half, disregarding the time you need for shower. This may seem obvious but we prefer to mention it, anyway.